The Dynamic Internet Development (“DiD”) Referral Program (the “Program”) makes it easy for you to share your knowledge about DiD with your friends and colleagues and get rewarded at the same time! For every friend or colleague that you refer and who enters into a paying website development agreement, marketing or consulting contract, your DiD account is eligible for a 5% referral credit. The following terms and conditions apply to the Program:
- You must use the referral form to send an email, share by means of social media services or use a “Referral Banner” or “Referral Link” to refer friends and colleagues to DiD in order to be eligible for the credit. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your name to your referees as the referrer.
- Friends and colleagues must sign up for DiD services using the referral code you send them or the social media link you share (this is how we track the referral).
- As the referrer, you will receive a credit equal to 5% of the referees contract value for each new customer you have referred that has registered and paid for their services in full A “new customer” must be a person or entity that is unrelated to the referrer and the credit that the referee receives hereunder cannot directly or indirectly financially benefit the referrer in any way.
- Referral program credits do not apply for any accounts that you may have referred prior to the launch of the program.
- Only one referrer credit will be granted per each new referral account. If multiple referrers claim the same referral, DiD will have sole discretion to identify the referrer for such referral.
- Referral accounts that are cancelled by DiD for any reason (non-compliance with DiD’s usage policies) will not be included in the Program.
- DiD credits are not transferable.
- DiD reserves the right to terminate the account(s) of any referring customer and / or referred customer or decide not to provide a credit for any reason, including if DiD suspects that there is some abuse of the program by either or both parties.
- We will not store your referees’ names in any marketing database and will not contact your referees (other than to send a one-time email) unless your referees sign up for a free consultation regarding DiD’s products and services. Any other data collected for the purposes of this Program will be processed in accordance with the provisions of DiD’s Privacy Statement.
- DiD may amend these terms and conditions from time to time and the revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon posting. DiD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time.
Last updated October 2015